ELC Santa Barbara If you choose to study English at ELC in Santa Barbara, you will never want to leave. Once called California Santa Barbara you will find a perfect balance between studying English and enjoying the outdoors with friends.
Santa Barbara's Special Features:
- Referred to as the American Rivera, Santa Barbara is known for her beautiful beaches, majestic mountains and colorful culture
- The beautiful Mediterranean climate puts Santa Barbara at #1 on the list of best weather in the U.S.
- Popular local activities include: Beautiful beaches, coastal waters famous for their mild temperatures and great waves (where many iconic surfers like Tom Curren, Kelly Slater and Jack Johnson got their start), beautiful zoological gardens, world-famous Stearns Wharf, the Santa Barbara Courthouse, Santa Barbara Museum of Art, Santa Barbara's wine country, the gorgeous Santa Ynez Valley and outlet shopping at Paseo Nuevo Shopping
- An abundance of great outdoor activities including picnicking, wineries, horseback riding, sailing, surfing, windsurfing, whale watching cruises, hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, tennis and more.
- Weekend trips to major cities such as world-famous Los Angeles where stars live, work and play
- ELC Santa Barbara's prime location in the arts and cultural district puts you in the center of the city's exciting social scene.
- Things to do in Santa Barbara click here!