Accommodations - Doing Our Best for Your Comfort
At each ELC you may choose to stay with an American family, share dormitory life with fellow students, or enjoy the privacy of your own apartment. Whichever living accommodations you decide are best for you, the Housing Directors in Boston and Los Angeles will gladly help arrange them.
Most ELC students are eager to take advantage of the family homestay opportunity available year-round at all three centers. Along with the chance to improve conversational skills, homestays can create warm friendships that last a lifetime.
- Available year-round at at both our Boston and Los Angeles locations
- Learn about American culture and practice your English
- One student per linguistic background per family
- Arrival on Saturday or Sunday before the course; departure on Saturday after the course
- Choose your meal plan: half board (breakfast and dinner) or breakfast only
- Average commute 35 - 45 minutes, depending on which school location; always within 60 minutes of school by public transportation
- Always a single room unless otherwise requested
||Continuing 4 weeks
||Per week (if less than 4 weeks)
|Half Board (Single)
||$300 + extra nights = $70 per
|Bed & Breakfast (Single)
||$275 + extra nights = $60 per
Other Accommodation Options
For students who do not wish to live with an American host family, ELC offers a wide variety of other accommodation options.