ELC Boston. The Best in the East.
If you choose to study English at ELC in Boston, you will discover a charming world-class city that has a perfect blend of vibrancy and history. Home to Harvard and dozens of other leading universities, Boston draws hundreds of thousands of students to Boston. You'll find ELC in the middle of it all, in the heart of the vibrant and historic Beacon Hill. We are conveniently located within walking distance of The Boston Common, the State House, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Downtown Crossing and many shops, cafes and restaurants.
Boston's Special Features:
- Four unique seasons offer a variety of year-round fun.
- Popular local activities include: Faneuil Hall Marketplace; the Freedom Trail, the Museum of Fine Arts, the Museum of Science, Boston Red Sox baseball games and much more!
- In the heart of New England, Boston is close to many famous U.S. tourist destinations: New York City, Montreal, Cape Cod, Niagara Falls, and Washington D.C.
- Only in New England can you experience breathtaking Indian Summer tours, like those in New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Weekend winter ski trips are especially popular with ELC students.
- Qualifying ELC students are able to gain conditional acceptance at many colleges, including Newbury College, Bunker Hill Community College and Quincy College.
- ELC Boston's prime location in Beacon Hill puts you in the center of the city's exciting social scene.
- Things to do in Boston
11 Beacon St
Boston, MA 02108
View Larger Map