ELC Los Angeles. The Best in the West.When you decide to study English at ELC in Los Angeles, you will be coming to the most glamorous city in the US, in golden Southern California, where the person having coffee next to you may be a world-famous celebrity! Look for ELC Los Angeles on Wilshire Boulevard, on the city's exclusive westside. Here, close to Beverly Hills and Hollywood and just two miles from the beaches of Santa Monica and Venice, you'll find yourself perfectly situated to study and have fun too.
LA's Special Features:
- Beautiful weather year-round (average summer temperature: 29C; average winter temperature 19C)
- Exciting local activities include tours of Hollywood and Beverly Hills, beach parties, Disneyland, LA Dodgers baseball games, Magic Mountain, Universal Studios and much more!
- LA is close to other famous U.S. destination. On weekend trips you can visit San Francisco, San Diego, the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and other exciting destinations
- Popular with local celebrities, former ELC students include LA Laker Stanislav Medvedenko, French Olympian Marie Jose Perec, French pop singer Adel Kachermi, Hungarian rock star Janos Brody, and several members of the Cirque du Soleil
- ELC students are able to gain conditional acceptance at several local colleges, Including Santa Monica City College
- ELC LA is located in the heart of Westwood, home to the famous UCLA and the site of major Hollywood film premiers
- Things to do in Los Angeles click here
ELC Los Angeles
10850 Wilshire Boulevard #210
Los Angeles, CA 90024
View Larger Map