If you don’t stay for a long time, make sure that you use your free time after school to explore the city. The weekend is definitely not enough!
– If you want to go to a Red Sox game make sure to buy your tickets as soon as you can. You’ll have the chance to get cheap tickets/good seats.
– For at least one day during your stay, visit the beach (for example, Revere Beach) and just relax.
– If you want to get a great skyline picture of Boston, go to Winthrop Harbor or Point Shirley. From there, you have a great view.
– Visit the House of Blues (15 Lansdowne Street). It’s a concert hall and bar; the drinks are expensive but you can buy good gifts at their little shop.
– If you need an electronic item, go to Best Buy (360 Newbury Street); they have great deals.
– If you want to go to Wrentham Outlets check out the website before so you have an idea of where you want to go. If you have around four people, rent a car! It’s way cheaper.
Contribution by Aline (Switzerland) from Aayesha’s Advanced Reading & Writing